Monday, March 1, 2010

Long time no see, thought u mati

Blogging at *ahem* right now :)


I suddenly have a very strong urge to post this post. To complain. Been bugging me the past few days so I want to blog about it to let it out. Pardon the poor english because I'm at *ahem* so have to be chop chop!

What do people like John Terry, Tiger Woods, Ashley Cole etc have in common?
They are downright fuckers scum of the universe. They don't deserve the money and the woman that throw themselves at them.

Look at Yip. So nice to the gf, but always kana dominated. Until influence him to buy helm of the dominator.

Anyway, the reason why I'm so pissed about these people is because there is this Korean guy at my workplace. He is the Managment Associate to the CEO. He has a Masters, studied in US and skipped army back in Korea. At first, everytime see me smile smile friendly friendly. But now, I know his true colours.

A few months ago, he tried to pick up my gf. He has a gf who is in Korea. But yet, he try to pull this kind of stunt. Sibeh dulan man!

Not only that, he made a personal attack. He told my gf that she deserves better than me.

WTF MAN?!

Not sure where he get his education from, but so god damn smart of him to tell someone who loves me that she deserves better than me. I mean, come on man. Its as good as telling it to me myself!
I know I'm not very smart myself blogging this at *ahem* but fuck it la. Give some slack k?

Everybody in the office thinks he is a nice boy blah blah blah. When I talk to him, I also talk to him nicely and pretend that I don't know. I don't know if he knows I know, but I don't really care. Everytime I talk to him, I always begin every sentence with "Yes flirt/fucker" and end it with "fuck off cb kia."


This is the reason why Singaporeans are so pissed by foreigners. They come here, make alot of noise, steal jobs, steal woman and think they damn big fuck. Well fuck u back asshole.


Let me bring up another example. Do you find this guy familiar?



He don't want to return back to Singapore for trial saying he has diabetes and will "die" any moment.

Well, he is stupid. Singapore the health services so good, won't he have a higher chance of living if he is Singapore?

I don't want to jump to conclusions and say yes he is the one, but now he is main suspect. Additionally, he doesn't want to come back to Singapore. WTF man.

I really hope this bastards all get their karma.

*rant over

Btw, Happy Birthday Ghim Hong!

No comments: